Purchase Your Colorado Cabin Now.
Our Executive Deluxe - Fully Loaded, Professionally Decorated
& Furnished Pagosa Park Model Cabin is here and Priced at Only
$59,495.00 New Fractional Ownership Program at Pagosa Springs RV Park.
***** 2015 Sale $59,495.00 2015 Sale *****
Fully Furnished from American Furniture Warehouse, Custom
installed Cedar Skirting, Leveled & Blocked, All utilities Hooked Up including
a Full 120 gallon Propane Tank and Outdoor Front and Back Porch Furniture.
Includes Over $13,000 in Extra Add-On Options.
** Completely Furnished Throughout Including Kitchen & All Linens.
** Trex Composite Decking Not Wood for the Front & Back Porch.
** 8' Interior doors to Accentuate the Open Large Room Feeling.
** Double Roof Rafters for Colorado Snow Loads.
** Entertainment Center Wired with HDMI for DVD Player.
** White Solid Marble Window Sills Throughout.
** Ceramic Tile Edge in Kitchen.
** 6x6 Back splash in Kitchen.
** Upgraded Appliance Package in Black with Ice Maker in Door.
** 4 Speaker Surround Sound in Living Room Ceiling.
** Ceiling fans with Light Kits in Bedroom and Living Room.
** Swivel Can lights in Kitchen.
** S Style Reading Lights in Bedroom.
** 30 Gallon Water Heater from a 20 Gallon Water Heater.
** Plumb, Wire, Install Gas Line & Vent for Full Size Washer & dryer.
** R33 Roof Insulation Package.
** James Hardy Rustic Certain-teed Cement No Maintenance Siding.
** 8" Eaves on Both sides.
** 9 - 15" x 15" Stack Windows.
** Floor Covering Upgrade in Kitchen, Living Room, Bath and Hall.
** Metal Roof Not Asphalt Shingles.
** Pent Window upgrade in Bedroom over Sliding Glass Door.
Cabin Fractional Ownership Purchase Program at Pagosa Springs RV Park
Our park models are designed and built to our direct specifications to take advantage of the beauty our park has to offer and the climate of the Colorado Rockies. We will only allow the park model you see pictured above to be placed at our Pagosa Springs Park location. There are 5 different interior layout options to choose from including loft options but the exterior look and feel will all be the same throughout this park as you see pictured above.
Our goal is to create a resort-like atmosphere for the enjoyment of everyone. This will create higher rental revenues and return visits making for a more secure long-term investment for each and every owner.
The large percentage of people traveling by vehicle across the U.S. yearns for a different vacation experience away from the typical hotel/motel scene and staying in RV Parks in a Rustic Cabin or a fancy new Park Model fills that need. Park Models feature full size appliances and furnishings with full size kitchens thus eliminating the need to eat out for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A cost savings for everyone. Staying in a Park Model gives you a home away from home feeling and is much more inviting then a typical Hotel room.
Cabin Fractional Ownership Program
1. Each 1/12 owner in the fractional ownership program will own 2 weeks. One prime summer week and one week in the spring or fall season. Each usage week will rotate one week forward every year starting May 1st to October 31st, 2014. The park is closed for the winter months of November 1st through April 30th.
2. Each 1/12 fractional owner will become a member in a limited Liability corporation, that corporation will have ownership of the cabin. Each owner will pay a nominal monthly maintenance fee of $16.25 to cover insurance, maintenance, repairs, taxes, furnishings replacement as needed. The maintenance fee will also cover winter security to ensure that your investment is being protected from vandals, weather or possible animal break-ins. Onsite webcam for live viewing of RV Park 24/7.
3. Cabin owners will pay the same nightly park fee that is being charged per night for a 50 amp RV site. Currently the nightly park fee is $42.00 with tax or $294.00 per week. The cabin nightly park fees go for paying the electric, water, sewer, propane, trash & WIFI expenses. Also includes on-sight grounds maintenance such as watering & lawn mowing.
4. One of the best new amenities we are offering to all cabin owners is our new stay & play program. Each cabin will have access to a side by side ATV and fishing boat to use during there vacation week. You only have to pay a $25.00 a day cleaning & prep fee for the usage of these recreational vehicles.
5. If for some reason you are unable to use your cabin during your allocated usage time, you can place your week in the rental pool program and receive a portion of the rental income generated. You only need to notify Pagosa Springs RV park 30 days in advance of your scheduled usage week to place your week in the rental pool.
Cabin Rental Program (optional)
1.The management at Pagosa Springs RV Park will oversee the cabin rental program ensuring that all the rules & regulations outlined in the park rules and regulations are being followed by the nightly cabin renters.
2. Pagosa Springs RV Park will provide all Internet marketing related to the cabin rental program so cabin owners will not be responsible for advertising there units for rent. Although cabin owners can rent there units on there own and collect all the rental fees for themselves. The stay & play program is only available to cabin owners and is not available to cabin renters. If a cabin owner rents there cabin to someone they know then the same weekly park fees are due plus a cleaning fee.
3. Pagosa Springs RV Park will Split all rental income at the rate of 60/40. 60% of the rental income received will go to the cabin owner. 40% of the rental income will go to Pagosa Springs RV Park for all related costs associated with renting the Park Model units. IE. Marketing, Check-in and Check-out duties, guest relations, Park Model Maintenance duties, credit card processing fees, cleaning & maid service.